TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd.
Health, Safety and Environment Policy
TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. believes that the success of an organization is not limited to commercial success; but is also dependent on creating a safe, healthy and positive working environment for all of its employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. will always put the health and safety of its stakeholders first, and will be committed to minimize incidents and health hazards in all of its operations.
Tekkon Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. considers environmental protection to be a priority as it is not only a legal obligation but also a moral necessity. Every characteristic of each product and method is analyzed thoroughly before it is proposed to our customers. We form our product list from environmentally qualified materials and chemicals. Tekkon Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. will conduct all of its ‘Service’, ‘Logistics’, ‘Chemical/Equipment Supply’ operations with strict commitment to environmental protection.
TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. HSE Manual and Regulations promote the below:
- To have realistic and achievable goals to achieve zero incidents, zero environmental contamination spills and to minimize our carbon footprint.
- Providing timely and highest-quality services in compliance with national and international standards and regulations.
- Satisfying specific customer requirements, creating customer satisfaction.
- Taking advantage of innovation and cutting-edge technology to increase energy efficiency and minimize our impact on the environment.
- Taking every aspect of the working area into consideration.
- Analyzing every characteristic of a product and qualifying it as beneficial for our customers, safe for use by our personnel and harmless for the environment.
- Introducing our HSE Standards and Policies to all our employees and engaging in continuous in-house training.
- Urging our partners, suppliers and contractors to be committed to the same HSE Standards and Policies.
The above listed goals and commitments are supplementary to our commitment to comply with Local Government Rules & Regulations of the areas we operate in.
The “TEKKON Group Health, Safety & Environment Policy” will be review and updated annually.
TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd.
Here at TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd., our customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. Attaining this objective is only possible by perfecting our services, always keeping our technologies up to date, having an ethical business understanding, and respecting the boundaries set by regulatory institutions.
TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. sees quality standards as a means of respect towards its customers, colleagues, business partners, suppliers and other stakeholders. Only by applying these standards can TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. meet the high industry expectations and add value to its customers operations .
Conducting good business starts with the motivation of our colleagues. TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. accords much importance to our colleagues comfort in the work environment, as well as their well being and quality of life. Ensuring these standards will encourage the staff to offer the best service to our customers. TEKKON Petrochemical Services Co. Ltd. will set the below goals to implement its Quality Policy:
- Deliver on-time, highest quality goods and services that our customers deserve.
- Use our resources, experience and partnerships to continuously improve our services and methods. Identify possible improvements by constantly coordinating with clients and receiving regular customer feedback.
- Create trustworthy business relations with our partners by perfecting our service quality.
- Comply with the regulations mandated by the government, respect the industries we are a part of and conduct our business ethically.
- Achieve corporate excellence through constant supervision and improvement of our technologies, services, and work environment .
- Integrate our “HSE Policy” in every aspect of our business.
- Review our “HSE & Quality” policies annually.